As with any program, there is always fine print, but the details are simple. Below are a list of the detail for whitening for life program. At your appointment, a qualified staff member will explain in detail and have you read and sign the necessary forms to participate.
To be eligible for our whitening for life program:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning and checkup visits.
Here’s how it works:
- First we would like to see you for an initial exam. Cleaning and x-rays. Call our office at 571-282-4226 to set up your first appointment.
- Then once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get a great discount on your initial whitening procedure. We will provide you with custom fitted professional whitening trays for a one-time enrollment fee of $99.00 (a $450.00 savings), to cover the cost of materials.
- When you keep your regular dental checkups and cleanings, 2-3 times a year, we will be happy to supply you at each checkup with 3 syringes of whitening gel at no cost to you!
- One or two whitening gel syringe will be rewarded at each cleaning appointment. Additional syringes can be purchased for $15.00.
- Lost or destroyed trays will be replaced at a cost of $50.00(per tray) to the patient.
- Should any of the rules fail to be met, you will be disqualified from the program but will be provided the opportunity to re-enroll for a $99.00 reactivation fee.
- If a change comes in your schedule, we require 24hours notice so other patients can be served during your previously scheduled appointment. We will require that you schedule within 4weeks of the previously scheduled appointment date.
If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a Whitening For Life patient, we will be happy to assist you please call 571-384-2022